July 17, 2011

BEST.NEWS.EVER.

Our prayers have been answered.  Our prayers to the 90's TV Gods, that is.

According to this article Teen Nick, a Nickelodeon affiliate, will be re-airing the shows of our youth in a late-night block called The 90s Are All That.


Yes, really.  And by shows of our youth, I mean the good ones.  I mean SNICK.  I mean Are You Afraid of the Dark, Clarissa Explains It All, All That, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Salute Your Shorts, Doug, and more!

I cannot even express in words how excited I am.

The Gibbler Gazette is looking forward to blogging our modern views on these television classics.

We LOVE the 90s!!!!

The festivities begin July 25th at midnight.  Set your DVRs, as the Midnight Society will be sure not to disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. Pete and Pete, Doug, and Saluor your shorts! Heck yes! If only they had Hey Dude on the schedule, too...

    ReplyDelete